Featuring: Colorado Conservatory of Dance
Project: The Nutcracker 2015
Your pictures are available here:
Many parents have asked about the process for purchasing the album of digital files. Here’s how that works:
1) Within the ShootProof gallery, click on any photo.
2) Click on the shopping cart icon that says “add to cart”
3) Navigate to the digital media tab
4) To order all the images, add 1 “Full Resolution (All Gallery Photos)”
5) Check out
6) Within 20 minutes or so, an email from ShootProof will arrive with links to download the photos
That’s it! PIN is for internal CCD use only.
Thanks everybody! -A
WOW WOW WOW! You are so beyond talented. These are so vibrant and gorgeous. The composition is spot on. Every time I see your work you take me to the place that you were…and its so beautiful!
These photos are insanely gorgeous! I love the action you’ve captured. These make me feel like I’m sitting front row at the production!
Wow these are beautiful images! Truly art!!
awesome!! How fun!! These are really amazing shots– you did such a great job with composition and capturing moving subjects in a darker environment! well done!!
Love love love the nutcracker! I used to listen to the soundtrack while I wrote papers in college. These are fantastic photos. I especially love the last one with the floor reflection and the close up of the legs with the blurred skirt!
So fun! Beautiful set, cast and photographs!!!
These are great, dynamic shots! Nicely done!
Beautiful! I love how you captured the movement in the ballerina in the 2nd to last image. Nice work!